Saturday, January 3, 2009

Booger Boy's 3rd Birthday - Dec 24

If I was my brother, or maybe it wasn't midnight, I would move this pic to the bottom of the post. This was a Christmastime highlight for Ben, walking on the train tracks downtown - his "best fwend" Galen beside him. I won't mention how many times he fell down in those frog boots that are 3 or 4 sizes too big, but he does insist on wearing them quite often. I choose my battles, folks...no bruises that day, at least.

Decorating the train cake with Gramma - more candy than cake. Practicing the candle blowing event. I don't remember either of them actually eating cake, just candy...note to self for next year.




Silly Benny - have I mentioned this boy loves trains? He has the greatest belly laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment